How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask mmdesq Your Own Question
mmdesq, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 461
Experience:  Attorney with 13 years experience.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
mmdesq is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I call last night. talked to a man. i want to get visitation

Customer Question

i call last night . talked to a man. i want to get visitation rights from my daughter
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
please call (###) ###-####
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 months ago.

What is your question?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
the person from last night it 31.00
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
dont call then
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i want to get rights to see my grandchildren
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I would like to be able to see my daughter will not let me can you help
Expert:  mmdesq replied 5 months ago.
Good Morning,I will try to best answer your question.As a grandparent you have certain rights to visitation with your biological grandchildren. Hence, it is possible to file a grandparent complaint for custody visitation. This can bring the matter before the court to force mother to allow visitation by court order. In determining whether to Grant visitation and how much visitation, the court who makes its decision based upon what is in the best interest of the children. In considering the best interest of the children the court will look at all aspects that affect their health, moral well-being, spiritual well-being, educational issues, etc.Assuming that you have no criminal history and you have presented any type of physical danger to the children as result of a substance abuse problem you will likely have a very good opportunity to be awarded visitation with your grandchildren. If you have had a previous relationship with them in the past your likelihood of getting visitation is even greater.I hope that this information is helpful and I wish you the best of luck and obtaining visitation with your grandchildren.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Did not help
Expert:  mmdesq replied 5 months ago.
Ifor you provide specific question I will try to answer it.
Expert:  mmdesq replied 5 months ago.
Would you please review my response so I will be credited.