Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I was extremely satisfied with the answer but have

Customer Question

I was extremely satisfied with the answer but have additional questions at this time. Ely on affidavit the teacher states and I quote " I(teacher) has witnessed Noah's stress and anxiety in school before extended times with Mr. Meyer
How does she know the schedule,why when I don't see him for months he's put on anxiety medicine as he would try to jump out of car on his way to school.
Teacher also states she notices Noah's stress on long vacations,and MEA break he got a C a test and pulled him aside and talked to him. I(teacher)feels this grade reflected Noah's distress.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for requesting me. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

What is your question here, exactly, in regards ***** ***** above?