Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

My ex husband fraudulently lied about s wages on our

Customer Question

My ex husband fraudulently lied about his wages on our daughter for eighteen year. I want to file charges on him and have internal records pulled. I also want back child support paid. She was born 10/17 1996 and he is bragging about getting away with it and treating her badly. What do I do for him lying to the courts
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me:

1) What state is this in?

2) When you say he was lying about wages, do you mean that he mislead the court and had the child support calculated for less? Or, you and him came to an agreement about child support privately, but you were going on false information?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
He falsely turned in his earnings
Expert:  Ely replied 3 months ago.

Thank you.

That does not quite answer my question. Please:

1) What state is this in?

2) He falsely turned in his earnings.... to the court which then ordered an amount? Or to you, and then you and he came to an agreed amount?