Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My husband and I are being sued by s ex wife distress. We

Customer Question

My husband and I are being sued by his ex wife for emotional distress for 120k. We live in Texas and since their divorce, she has been a complete nightmare to us. We've been to court over 11 times no nonsense claims and allegation just to create a barrier between us and the children whom they are joint managing conservators and she has made almost impossible for us to gain access to the children all because his moved on with his life... She has denied court ordered visitation rendered in their final divorce decree.What are her chances of winning when she doesn't have any proof ?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LegalGems replied 5 months ago.

What is the basis for the allegation?