TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

Since the judgement did receive three times Since

Customer Question

Since the judgement did receive three times Since 12/29/2015
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: california
JA: Huh?
Customer: I wonder when I can receive the final judgement? Documents Filed (Filing dates listed in descending order)06/10/2016 Judgment-Package Received-STIP05/05/2016 Notice-Case Review Re Judgment05/04/2016 Declaration-Serv Pre Dec Dis IncFiled by Respondent05/04/2016 Declaration-Serv Pre Dec Dis IncFiled by Petitioner05/04/2016 Declaration-Income & ExpenseFiled by Respondent03/30/2016 Judgment-Package Received-STIP12/29/2015 Judgment-Package Received-STIP09/22/2015 Stipulation09/10/2015 Notice-Continuance08/04/2015 Substitution of Attorney06/12/2015 Substitution of Attorney06/05/2015 Opposition05/07/2015 Request-OrderFiled by Petitioner02/19/2015 Proof of Service-Summons & Com02/13/2015 Declaration-PropertyFiled by Respondent02/13/2015 ResponseFiled by Respondent02/13/2015 Proof of Service-MailFiled by Respondent01/07/2015 Summons-Family LawFiled by Petitioner01/07/2015 PetitionFiled by Petitioner
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I did. She said sth up in the air I am very confused
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I Just want to know when I can receive the final judgement from your experience?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

If the judge has already ruled on the issue, then the court clerk will mail you the final judgment. You may also visit the court clerk in person and ask for a copy. If the judge has not yet ruled on the issue, then it's anybody's guess as to when you will receive the final judgment. Judge's can take their time on cases, and sometimes not rule on the issue for months. If you are not sure whether a ruling was made or not, then you should call the court clerk to inquire about the status of the case, and ask if a ruling was made.

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
from the case summary posted, can you figure out the judge is ruling the issue or not right now? It has been 6 months Since the judgement package received 12/29/15. I know according to CA divorce law there is a maximum 180 days waiting time for judgement. is it time now???