How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11696
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My 19 year old daughters Parol Officer encouraged my husband

Customer Question

My 19 year old daughters Parol Officer encouraged my husband and I to seek permanent custody of our 3year old grandson. He had lived with us since he was born, we have supported him, he calls us mom and dad, he calls our sons brothers, we take him to all medical appts because the dr knows us, and when our daughter is gone for days And comes back drunk and high we are concerned for his safety! She is now threatening to take him when the birth father gets out of prison next month. We need to know how to proceed?? Thank you!
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 10 months ago.

Good afternoon. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. Do you know where your daughter is at this time? Do you still have the child?

Related Family Law Questions