Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Recent retired vet w/ 50% decrease income, and moving

Customer Question

Recent retired vet w/ 50% decrease income, and moving Daytona Beach, FL 32114 to fight custody and wants to get full custody or 50/50. His gross income is $2,954.00 but net is $2,200.00. How much child support should he be expecting to pay? and based him moving there how hard is it to get Custody or 50/50. He's currently paying $300 under a sealed judge agreement out of court. Now one later she wants more money.
FYI: Mother has past drug history and also popped hot on OBYN. Hired an investigator and finds out her license is suspend but still drives. He is trying to catch her driving in order to use it a his advantage to get full custody.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 5 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

First of all, from one veteran to another, then you for your service to our country!

1. What state is in charge of the child support at this time?

2. Where does the child live---what state?

Doug