Barrister, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with 15 years experience

Are last wills and testament from legal zoom legal in

Customer Question

are last wills and testament from legal zoom legal in Louisiana
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney whowill try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone whocan. There may be a slight delay in myresponses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply,but rest assured, I am working on your question.

As a general rule, as long as you notify them that you are in LA, they will make sure that the will contains all the necessary requirements in order to be legally binding there.

They help you draft up a will that is entirely legal based on your particular state as some states have different requirements.

You can also just down load a state specific template will that you can then modify to reflect your wishes from a site like They have state specific professionally drafted forms for very reasonable prices.

The attorney may be angling to have you pay him a fee just to review it and tell you that is it fine...