Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

It's tricky because he is self-employed. There has never

Customer Question

It's tricky because he is self-employed. There has never been any child support orders, just fees we were to share the costs of for the children which he never did. That is why up until 4 months ago he has been paying me a small monthly sum. I probably do make more than he does, he transports the kids to and from school when I work 2-3 days every other week in which he wants to "charge" me. Basically, he wants to change original court orders to his liking and doesn't feel he needs to follow them until they are.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Delta-Lawyer replied 3 months ago.

Take a look at my response to this in the other question and rate it positively if you don't mind. Obviously, let me know if you have any other questions as well. I want you to be as comfortable as possible here.