FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
Experience:  10 + years of handling Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support cases
9540344

I HAVE A DIVORCE HEARING IN OCTOBER. I HAVE THE FINDINGS THE

Customer Question

I HAVE A DIVORCE HEARING IN OCTOBER. I HAVE THE FINDINGS THE COURT WANTS TO SEE ...MY HOUSE APPRAISAL. I WORLD LIKE TO HAVE THE HEARING IMMEDIATELY. HOW CAN I GET THE DATE MOVED UP?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 8 months ago.

Good afternoon. Who set the hearing in October? Was this set by the Judge?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
HELLO...??

Thank you. You would need to file a motion with the court, asking to reset the hearing date. In the body of the motion, you want to advise the Judge that you have all the necessary documents which were required and are ready to move forward and proceed. You want to ask the Judge if they have a date available to set it earlier then October and it would be at the discretion of the court, based upon scheduling.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
You would need to file a motion with the court, asking to reset the hearing date.HOW IS THIS DONE. IS THERE A FORM OR SAMPLE OF HOW TO DO THIS MOTION?

You can contact the clerk of court and see if they have a form for you to fill out and file. If not, you can simply draft one and file it on your own.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
O K

Thank you and please let me know if there is anything else. If not, please remember to just rate my help at the top, so the site will give me credit for my help