CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
71563194

Can you give me a referral attorney with DCF civil I want

Customer Question

Can you give me a referral attorney with DCF civil I want pain and suffering for my kids and I very traumatized for no reason for myers fla
Category: Family Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 8 months ago.

Dear Customer,. Unfortunately, the forum does not allow us to provide specific referrals on the forum. However, I can provide you with some information on attorneys that take these kinds of cases, and resources to find local attorneys.

Fortunately the majority of these attorneys will provide you with a free consultation, and many will represent you on a contingency basis (they will advance the costs of litigation and legal services in exchange for a portion of your successful settlement or judgment).

You can find local attorneys using the State and Local Bar Association directories, or private directories such as www.AVVO.com; www.FindLaw.com; or www.Martindale.com (I personally find www.AVVO.com to be the most user friendly).