Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Child support order, oregon, no.... I received a claim from

Customer Question

child support order
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: oregon
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no....
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I received a claim from Oregon for child support about 2006 saying I was a father. There was no dna to verify that claim.then there was no further action until santa cruz county sent me financial statement paperwork
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.

Good morning,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What do you need to know?

Expert:  LawTalk replied 4 months ago.

I won't be able to assist you if you are not able to provide the minimal information I sought clarification on. Please get back to me with this information at your earliest convenience.