Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I would like to talk on the phone to a lawyer skilled in

Customer Question

I would like to talk on the phone to a lawyer skilled in divorce and child custody in the state of Arizona. Is this possible?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick.

Please note that:

(A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here;

(B) Experts answer questions based on the honor system. When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and

(C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours.

Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

1. I would be happy to discuss the question and answer with you over the phone if you are still wanting more information after we go through an initial written dialogue so we can narrow the issues that you are interested in finding answers to.

2. The fee for a phone consult starts at $59.00 and you can submit that through the premium services option on your end of the portal.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I accept fee for call. Please call at(###) ###-#### ***** am Kristin. Thank you!
Expert:  Maverick replied 4 months ago.

Please see the note in green above. A payment failure is indicated. You may wish to contact JA customer service at 1.***-***-**** to get this resolved so we can continue.