Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer
Experience:  13 years experience, divorce & custody issues, protective orders, child abuse issues
20355756

Suleiman is a refugee came from Sudan he has kids one of

Customer Question

Suleiman is a refugee came from Sudan he has kids one of them 11 and the other 14 years old. These kids plays in the compounds of the apartment.one day last week the 11 years old was playing with his neibour boy I don't know his age.then they borrowed a phone which isnot working but works camera.borrowed from the boy and his neiboure tried to have sex with 4 years old girl .during this time my 11 years old son recording with that phonw when his friend tried to have sex with her due to this case my kids both of them are in jail they took them from school how do I get attorney and need answer
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Legalease replied 5 months ago.

Hello there --

-

I am sorry to hear about this. If you do not have a lot of money the children should be given child advocates who are generally lawyers in their own right. Have you heard from anyone at the court or jail about this matter and/or has another court date been scheduled yet?

-

MARY

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am waiting for phone call

Hello there --

-

I am happy to speak with you on the telephone about this matter but the payment for your telephone call did not go through. If you want to contact customer service at 1-***-***-**** and straighten this out directly with them, I am working most of the evening and can call you when the matter is straightened out and the website gives the okay.

-

MARY