Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Cps took my grand daughter from her mother and placed in

Customer Question

Cps took my grand daughter from her mother and placed in foster care in Missouri and the other grand parent has her and I am as the paternal grandmother asking can the parent which is the mother in this case that had the child removed from her and so can the mother be at the residents even if the child is not there? The child is on a visit with me today and I know the mother has been at her mother's home today which has the child placed there by cps on a temp basis
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I'm sorry, I don't understand your question. Can you rephrase?