Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

What rights does a birth mother have to her daughters kids

Customer Question

what rights does a birth mother have to her daughters kids if she is happily married and had a falling out with her birth mum and still in constant contact with her adopted parents
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this.
Customer: ok thanks
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no it is a situation that has only recently arisen and i was wondering if she still has rights
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: she only came back into the daughters life at 17 she is now 30
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Where is this located?