Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

As my grandchild's legal custodian, what can I do to

Customer Question

As my grandchild's legal custodian, what can I do to keep the parents from taking him back?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Could you explain a little more?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok my sons mother gave temporary custody of my baby to my mother. is it a binding document.
and when does it end. there was no date stating as to how long the temporary custody was to last.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also what can me and my mother do token my child with us. his mother has no job or stability and i not want my son in that environment

Thank you for the information. Unfortunately, I am more confused with your follow-up posts. It appears that you are now introducing new issues to your initial post.

Kindly, put all your issues in your next post, properly identify all the parties, ask your questions, and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,