Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am a very successful individual and have worked past five

Customer Question

I am a very successful individual and have worked for the past five years working with autistic kids/adults. For the past thirty years i have been employed in the nursing sector working with gericactrics whom have been been diagnosed with alzeimers and dementia or other mental health challenges. I have a very rewarding career and have a passion for what i do. I have been living in a abusive relationship for the past ten years with an alcoholic partner. She had deceived me after we married for the past nine years of marriage.....she portrays some kind of professionalism to others in her career but is so different at home... i am just so to the end of this.... staying is costing me not only my health from being a cancer survivor but also my career.....
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 5 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this? Is this a legal question or relationship question?