Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

I filed in texas and they could not be able to serve my

Customer Question

I filed for divorce in texas and they could not be able to serve my estranged wife and l find out that she maybe went back to jordan and the deadline for my case is approaching before dismal
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 11 months ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

Expert:  Roger replied 11 months ago.

If you cannot find your spouse, your next option would be to ask the court to allow you to issue a summons by publication. This would allow you to issue a summons to her in the local newspaper if she can't be found after diligent search and inquiry.

Expert:  Roger replied 11 months ago.

This will basically allow you to obtain a divorce by default....as you can perfect service on her via publication if she's nowhere to be found.

Expert:  Roger replied 11 months ago.

Please let me know if you need anything further, Also, please take time to positively rat your conversation so I may receive credit for assisting. Thanks again!