How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11696
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A judge ordered me to send my 7 yr old and 6 yr old girls

Customer Question

A judge ordered me to send my 7 yr old and 6 yr old girls into harms way, the grand parents have right because at one point I agree to share custody, I'm not in agreement any more. They are letting there daughter who is the mother of my girls to be high on prescription drugs around the girls. The mother also was just arrested for stabbing someone in April, she is unstable ,she's also bashing me and my fiance to my girls..she also scared my girls by telling them is I don't send them with her she will take my girls from me and they don't want that. I have primary custody she only has supervised partial custody by her parents. I don't want to lose custody but I can't do that without being in contempt of court. What do I do???
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.

Good evening,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a personal phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. When was the last time you went to court over custody?

2. How long ago did the judge order that you send your girls for visitation with the grandparents?

Thanks in advance,


Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have a case in September for another modification, and in March 30 2016 they said I should send them but mother was arrested again in april25 2016 so in June the filed and expedited hearing for me to send the files again I explained why I didn't send them and judge says I have to send and gave them more time to be with my girls
Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.

Good evening,

Are you willing to accept the call offer for just the added $5?


Related Family Law Questions