How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RayAnswers Your Own Question
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 39472
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
RayAnswers is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am filling out the California Form FL-150 and it is asking

Customer Question

I am filling out the California Form FL-150 and it is asking for gross (before taxes). My check stub shows both gross pay and taxable gross. Which do I report on FL-150?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 10 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.

Here they want your gross pay.This is what goes on the FL-150 here under item h.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks again and the best here.


Related Family Law Questions