Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

My daughter is 11 and had a baby. She was unknowingly

Customer Question

My daughter is 11 and had a baby. She was unknowingly pregnant. Of course it is the hospital's duty to report the concern to cps. She gave them the name of the father but she does not want him to know because of their age. Do they have the right to call the father?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. Is the father also a minor child?