Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Law educator only please. So the brief was due yesterday. Of

Customer Question

For the law educator only please.
So the brief was due yesterday. Of course I had it done 3 weeks Before. I was in contact with my lawyer and he said he has it covered. He was supposed to send it to let me review it before filing...I waited up until
Midnight and no brief. Hit before hat around 8 pm I emailed him asking him where it is and he said he'd have it for me shortly... Well then this morning he sent an email and said it will be done today, don't worry. I just want to make sure they filed theirs (first). So... What now? I mean will my side get in trouble for not having it submitted by the deadline? I mean opposing side probably would have pulled that stunt so I kind of get my lawyers strategy but just hope I don't suffer any judicial consequences. What do you think?
(And sorry for not closing that last question out sooner...I spaced. I did today though)
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 5 months ago.

Hello!

My name is ***** ***** I am one of JustAnswer's experts. Law Educator is currently away from the site and should be back shortly. I wanted to let you know that you have not been forgotten. I will forward your question to Paul so he sees it when he has a chance.

If you have any questions in the meantime or if you would rather not wait for Law Educator, reply and let me know (although he is normally very good at getting back to people).

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello Ely,
Thank you for letting me know. Actually I got my answer... As time has passed... So is there a way to withdraw or cancel my question?