originallawyer
originallawyer, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  9+ years of experience in divorce, custody battles and mediation.
74576488

I have received the final letter from NERC. They say the

Customer Question

i have received the final letter from NERC. They say the company didnt do anything illegal as far as what they have the authority to investigate. I have several documents that show where the company lied. I want to know what you recommend I do now? Should i get a lawyer? Can you give me names of attorneys you believe to be competent is this area? I have written to you several times in the past and am looking to you to help with the next step.
Respectfully: Greg Evans
Category: Family Law
Expert:  originallawyer replied 11 months ago.

Yes, you should have an attorney if you intend to sue a company and the NERC has declined to get involved. We cannot make specific recommendations here on this site. The Nevada State Bar may be able to assist you in finding a competent attorney, as may Avvo.com.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Actually NERC did an investigation but said they couldn't find laws broken. The company did however lie in their responses and i have proof. What type of attorney should I look for?

You would look for an attorney that deals with employment rights issues, who specifically represent employees who believe they have been discriminated against, not employers. You might also speak with a civil rights attorney who deals with employment laws.