Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Recently I was informed by my 5yo grandson's mother that her

Customer Question

Hello - recently I was informed by my 5yo grandson's mother that her live in boyfriend has been giving him rides on his motorcycle. He is barely 40 pounds, too short to reach passenger foot pegs, and doubtful that he has an adequate fitted helmet or eye protection.
My son seems to want to go the path of least resistance and not fight a "loosing battle" (his words).
I consider this to be a form of child endangerment. I would appreciate your honest opinion about a possible injunction and/or other action to emphasize to his mother that this risk is unacceptable.
I'm a long time street motorcycle rider as well as an EMT so I know the real dangers and consequences of an injury to adults, let alone a child.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have any other evidence, aside from the story told by grandson, that he is in fact being given rides on the motorcycle without being able to use a footrest and/or helmet?