Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I would like to receive written authorization to perform a

Customer Question

I would like to receive written authorization to perform a wedding in North Carolina. I am authorized marriage celebrant in Washington, DC and in Virginia. Who should I submit my request to.
Thank you for your assistance with this matter.
Sincerely,
Fred ****
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Taylor replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** i would be happy to answer your question. Are you just wondering what steps are necessary to be able to perform a wedding in NC?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No, I was interested in receiving a Marriage Celebrant Certificate or a written document stating that I am authorized to perform wedding in NC. However, I have been able to resolve the matter by visiting a courthouse in NC.
Your assistance in this matter is no longer needed.
Also, please know that I do not wish to have a Free Trial. Therefore, I am not authorizing any additional charges to my credit card.
Sincerely,
Fred ****
Expert:  Taylor replied 5 months ago.

Alrighty, Best of luck!