Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC

I put Spyware on my husband's cell phone. Last night I

Customer Question

I put Spyware on my husband's cell phone. Last night I received evidence that my husband is cheating on me. How long should I spy on for building up more evidence against him before confronting him?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 4 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can. My goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied before you submit your rating so please let me know if you have additional questions or you need me to clarify anything. If there is a delay in the time it takes me to respond it is because I am working with a customer or I am not online - but rest assured I will respond to your follow up question, if you have one. Also, I am on a mobile unit, which automatically asks you to submit a rating once I submit a response – but please don't feel like you need to do so until we are done speaking. The answer to that is – it depends. It takes a pretty strong person to know what they know and not say anything. I honestly don't think I could do it. But, it largely depends on what you're waiting for. If you're waiting to see if you get something "better" that you can use in court, that's one thing. But otherwise I don't necessarily see any good in waiting – either legally or emotionally. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need me to clarify anything. Please do not post a negative rating if there something you remain unsure about. Please ask a follow-up question, which I will be happy to answer.