JD 1992
JD 1992, Lawyer
Experience:  Began practicing Family Law in 1992

My ex has my children in another state and is claiming not

Customer Question

My ex has my children in another state and is claiming not to have gas money to bring them to the airport. He wants me to send him the money.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Expert:  JD 1992 replied 4 months ago.

Do you have a custody order in place?