Steven  K.
Steven K., Family Law Attorney
Experience:  I have practiced family law since 1996, focusing on child custody and domestic violence

Kincaid Only: My husband and I have filled out paperwork

Customer Question

For Steven Kincaid Only:
My husband and I have filled out paperwork Form FL-100 for a divorce. We have no children, no shared assets, no plan to pay each other spousal support. We plan to turn our filled out form to Beverly Hills Superior Court- although we were married at the Ventura County Courthouse. Can you please quote us a fee to review the paperwork and to be sure that we have filled it out correctly and that our plan to return it to the Beverly Hills Courthouse is the right action? Thank you, Danielle
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Steven K. replied 4 months ago.

Yes. I will offer it as a premium service.

And your place of marriage does not affect where you file. If you file in the courthouse that serves your residence or your spouse's residence.