Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

My wife lost custody of her three children because I am

Customer Question

My wife lost custody of her three children because I am black and she and the children are white , the judge was prejudice and never allowed any testamoney or took any fyisical evadince from my wife or her lawyer at all , and the dission was made based on her marriage to me and the fact that we separated 4 days out of 3 years
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma sir. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Can we get a lawyer to take our case in getting this changed and do something about the raicual treatment by the judge in what he based his dession

This service can not represent you...we can answer questions...but I can not be your lawyer for this matter. Do you have a specific question? Are you asking the process to file an appeal?