Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

My child has two disability's that I no of ADHD emotional

Customer Question

My child has two disability's that I no of ADHD emotional disorder he got locked up one month after turning 18 he has been locked up for 8mths now hes been calling and telling me that he's being mistreated he hasn't been eating he been in the whole for 3 mths he says the 6 ofersers beat him while a sarge stood with tasier aimed at him and he scared and I don't no what to do I called and told them my son has documents that show he has disabilities and I was told they do their own evaluation only if the person say's they have a problem witch my son doesn't think he has a problem what should I do ???? I live in Lombard il
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this. What kind of disabilities does he have, exactly?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.