Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Iam from turkey and i am married an american lady yeas she

Customer Question

hi iam from turkey and i am married an american lady for 2 yeas she has 2 kids 10 and 4 her family side are really racist they didnt approved our marriage at all now they used the kids to gave false information to the police about me that i am abuse them which is never happened it will be our 2nd time court for tomorrow i want to sue them with law suit mental anguish and loooking to right attorney to help me to handle my case thanks
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. First of all, understand that JustAnswer experts do not take customers on as clients. The best I can do is help you find an attorney via a referral service. Let me know if you want this.

What are you asking here, exactly? Are you:

1) Asking what a case against false accusations may be based on?

2) How to find an attorney?

3) Something else?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
hi
Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.

Yes, hello. Did you see my response? I will re-post below.

2) How to find an attorney?
3) Something else?