Gerald-Esquire, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years of experience

What type of lawyer would I seek if I am looking rights

Customer Question

What type of lawyer would I seek if I am looking for visitation rights for my grandchildren?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Gerald-Esquire replied 4 months ago.

Please bear with me while I verify somethings for you.

Kind regards,

Thank you for your patience and thank you for for using Just Answer. I want to provide you the best service I can. Please feel free to ask any follow up questions you have.

I am an attorney with 30 years of experience; I hope to provide you information that will help you in resolving your question.

Pennsylvania Law allows for grandparents in your situation to petition in the Common Peas Court for the County in which the children reside for visitation. The children will not be pulled into the middle of the situation. Rather the Court will establish and enforce a fair and reasonable visitation schedule for you and the Grandchildren.

You will use a Family Law Attorney for this matter. You canb find a family law attorney near you through the following link:

This article details your rights to visitation under Pennsylvania Law:'%20Guide%202010.pdf

I hope the information I provide is useful to you. I want you to be comfortable and satisfied with my attempt to assist you. Please, if you have ANY follow up questions, feel free to ask. Please note that I am generally unavailable Friday evening through Sunday.

Please do not forget to give me a positive rating. It adds nothing to your costs but it helps me greatly. Thank you.

If you are dissatisfied with my response PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or if you prefer, let me know and I can “Opt Out” and your question can be re-posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you and only ask the same from you.

Good luck.

Please note: Information is educational and not given as legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.

Kind regards,