Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC

What kind of questions could a lawyer ask or aim to prove to

Customer Question

What kind of questions could a lawyer ask or aim to prove to show that a mother is not fit and also not the primary caregiver?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 4 months ago.

Hello. The questions are essentially limitless but could include questions about who watches the child, when/how often, and under what circumstances. Whether any injuries have occurred to the child in the care of that person. Whether the parent drinks or uses drugs while caring for the child. Things like that...

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What types of questions would they ask for medical neglect?
Hello again. I would be happy to answer your question. Typically we don't address unrelated questions under the same question thread but I'll be happy to send you some questions at no charge if you'll first take a moment to leave positive feedback so that I receive credit for the question already addressed. Also, I'll just need you to tell me if the medical neglect relates to a child, a senior, or a specific factual situation you'd like me to know about.