AttyHeather, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with 15 years experience

Our grandson was in trouble in Fla,, with drug court and 2

Customer Question

Our grandson was in trouble in Fla,, with drug court and 2 criminal charges that have been resolved and he is on probation for. Our problem is it has cost us $80,000 so far and everyday he is getting hit with additional fines and drug tests, warrants being issued. We need help and at this point can't afford a lawyer for him. He also can't find a job and needs financial assistance. He's been clean 7 months and we all need some help and advice.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I've been an attorney for fifteen years.

He might qualify for a public defender depending on his case.

Other than that, there is not any organization that gives financial assistance to people to pay their fines. Finding a job is hard with a criminal record, and he will more than likely have to apply for any job he can get - even if it means he is washing dishes.