Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

My daughter was taken away from me and given to someone who

Customer Question

My daughter was taken away from me and given to someone who has a body attachement out for them. Is there any way I can use this to my advantage to get my daughter back. File an emergency ex-parte ?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Blake replied 4 months ago.

Hello Customer, I think I answered this question for you in our other chain and that you posted this answer by accident because both this and our chain were open simultaneously. I would advise you to contact JustAnswer to make sure you are not charged twice for this. I am answering this here so that none of the other experts on this site give you another answer and charge you for it. If you would like a different expert to answer, however, please let me know and I will open this back up for someone else to answer (you would be charged separately by them, however).