How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11699
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to make changes ASAP to Divorce agreement.

Customer Question

I need to make changes ASAP to Divorce agreement.
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  originallawyer replied 12 months ago.


To assist you, I need some information.

1) Has the divorce agreement already been signed off by a Judge?

if not:

2) Do you have an attorney writing the agreement for you or are you writing it yourself? Has your spouse agreed to the current agreement?

3) What is the nature of the change you need to make and have you talked to your spouse about it?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I am using, No the agreement has not been submitted to the court. Writing ourselves. We have agreed to all changes. The main change is to vehicles and real estate.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Are you affiliated with
Expert:  originallawyer replied 12 months ago.

I am not, this is a separate service. Your best option would be to contact their customer service here:

Related Family Law Questions