Bill Fix
Bill Fix, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  Attorney at Fix Law, PLLC

Aside from the 30 days in the summer, does the non custodial

Customer Question

Aside from the 30 days in the summer, does the non custodial parent still have weekend visitation? (Texas) This is a standard order of child custody.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Bill Fix replied 4 months ago.

I can't speak to your particular custody arrangement without seeing the exact language, but I worked on some parenting plans in divorces when I clerked for a firm in Texas, and the standard custody arrangement in Texas does mean the noncustodial parent gets every other weekend, a dinner one night a week, and certain holiday times.

If you have specific questions about this, please let me know. Otherwise, I hope I've been able to answer your question. If so, please reflect it with a positive rating. Thank you.