Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer
Experience:  13 years experience, divorce & custody issues, protective orders, child abuse issues
20355756

My first question is how can I submit a private question? :

Customer Question

Hello, my first question is how can I submit a private question?
JA: The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No, I have not consulted a lawyer as of yet.
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Family Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I have been dealing with a stalking issue for a few years. The people involved have included many others. Additionally, they have involved people in businesses in the community to assist in harassing me. Do I have any legal recourse?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Family Lawyer should know?
Customer: I do not think so at this time.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Chris T., JD replied 7 months ago.

Hello. I'll be happy to assist you.

Unfortunately, there are no "private" questions. However, after I (or another expert) answers your question and you complete the rating process, I can have the question removed. So, it won't be private while we are answering it, but after we are finished, it can be removed. Is that OK?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
that will be fine

OK. Can you explain your situation a little further?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I was trying to switch to a live phone call
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Are you still here?

Yes. I'm sorry, but I can't take a phone call at this time. Would you like me to opt out and allow an expert who can to step in?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I think that will be quicker.
Expert:  Legalease replied 7 months ago.

Hello there --

-

I can take a telephone call on this matter but you need to press the ACCEPT button when you are sent the offer for the live telephone call. I can submit it through customer service now, but I do want to let you know that there is an additional charge for a live telephone call as set by customer service.

-

MARY