CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
71563194

I NEVER MEET MY FATHER AM 43 NOW AND I WOULD LIKE TO CANGE

Customer Question

I NEVER MEET MY FATHER AM 43 NOW AND I WOULD LIKE TO CANGE MY LASTTO MY MOTHER
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: NO NOT YET
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Family Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: WELL I ALWAYS WANTED TO CHANGE MY NAME BCAUSE I NEVER KNOW MY FATHER AT ALL THE ONLY THING I KNOW IS HIS NAME WAS ***** ***** AND HE PASS AWAY
JA: Is there anything else the Family Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I KNOW I HAVE A SISTER SOME WHERE IN NEW YORK, I WOULD HAD LIKE TO KNOW WHO WAS MY FATHER BUT I GUESS ITS TO LATE
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 6 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for using our forum. My name is ***** ***** I hope that I can assist you with your question today.

Changing your name is ***** ***** simple legal process, if you provide me with the state where you are living in I can usually provide you with a link to a packet or instructions (usually published by your state court system or a legal aid program) that can give you specific instructions.

Dear Customer,

In searching your other question (which I filed as a duplicate to avoid having a second charge on your account), I saw that you are located in Missouri.

The name change packet for Missouri can be found here: http://www.selfrepresent.mo.gov/page.jsp?id=55061