Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

My wife and I are now divorced, however, she and I made a

Customer Question

My wife and I are now divorced, however, she and I made a mutual decision to NOT be legally separated when she left California to move back to New Jersey. We married in '93 and divorced in '12. My wife left me and announced her intentions to file for divorce in '99. In '00 we decided we werent going to file for legal separation, although, we understood there was no chance for reconciliation.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today?

Often, when people only present a set of facts, the issues that jump out at us aren't necessarily the things you're curious about. Too often, without a list of questions, we'll wind up telling you things you already knew. With that in mind, what are your specific questions about the situation with your ex-wife?