Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

My mom constantly fights with and the past few weeks she has

Customer Question

my mom constantly fights with and the past few weeks she has said i could move out and then changed her mind i will be graduating on saturday and then june 16th i wil be 18. All the fighting is causing me stress and i forget to eat and dont do anything when im stress and i get sick when this happens i want to move out. Mainly to keep my sanity and to start getting healthier. I will be moving with my sister ashley. Is there a way i can just leave and move with out her permission?
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I cant afford one
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: i have been told by my family that the only reason she adopted me was for the money we get each month and even my friends say i need to move out because i am always on edge due to stress. She and i get along better when we dont live together.
JA: OK. The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Bellevue oh and my sister is in north fairfield ohio
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

How old are you?