Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I have lawyer who is out till the 2nd of june. State offices

Customer Question

I have lawyer who is out till the 2nd of june. State offices are closed.
Last night at 1am in the morning my daughter was in a vehicle with my ex and her abusive boyfriend.
When an associate of mine met them she witnessed him slapping my child in the face and the car was smoked out heavily of drugs.
How do I get my child away for child endangerment.?
Plus she admitted to have taken drugs to this person..also have photo - copies of admission to selling n doing drugs too.
I got to get my daughter away from this environment....NOW.
Please help.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I'll be glad to discuss this with you and I understand you are distressed. However, many times when we assist people with situations like yours they get upset with us and issue a negative rating because the law is not in their favor. I don't know if that is the case with you until I ask questions and we discuss the situation but I would like to be sure that you know the way our system works and that we are rated based on our providing information and not whether the law is in your favor or not. With that on mind do you want me to discuss this further with you?