How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11696
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 12 months ago.

Good evening. May I ask what your question is?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
u never answered my question! I want a refund
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I don't want ure business..just refund my money
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 12 months ago.

There was never a question posted.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
that's right! then why was I charged $40 dollars?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
either credit e for 5 questions or refund me the money! thamk u
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 11 months ago.

You can contact customer service and they can issue you a refund. A question never appeared on this page or else I would have been happy to answer it.

Related Family Law Questions