Barrister, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with 15 years experience
19958803

I received an email asking me if I was dissatisfied with the

Customer Question

I received an email asking me if I was dissatisfied with the answers I received to my last question. The attorney I spoke with gave me three word answers to my somewhat complicated question. I am very dissatisfied. The attorney didn't seem to care.
I am still confused and don't know why I gave him a bonus.
I still have the same question I had last time, but I am not willing to pay for it if is minimal advice.
I am very concerned about my grandson's well being. I would like to speak with someone who cares and who truly is an EXPERT in family law.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

I am sorry that your previous question was not answered to your satisfaction. Each expert here on the site has their own personal style...some provide very detailed responses and some provide just basic information. Different customers want different things....some just want their question answered quickly and briefly and some prefer more of a conversation that expands things a bit more..

.

I tend to do a middle of the road approach and try to be brief, but with enough detail so that the customer understands, but doesnt' get confused with a bunch of legal jargon..

.

With that said... If you have some specific questions, I will be happy to try to help you get answers to them..

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No, not right now.

Ok, I am not sure how I can help if you don't have any further questions.. The way this works is a customer posts their legal questions and an expert will then try to get them answers to those questions..

.

You mentioned that you weren't very happy with the previous expert's responses and said you wanted to talk to someone who is an expert in family law and cares about the outcome...

.

But without any questions to answer, I am not sure how I can help..

.

Am I missing part of the puzzle here?

..

thanks