Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

2008 divorce after 30 years of marriage I was awarded

Customer Question

2008 divorce after 30 years of marriage I was awarded lifetime alimony.I have just found out that he will be taking a job very soon in Florida.For the last 8 years Human resourses hs sent money to state and it was loaded on a card for me,so I always knew when my money would be there so I was able to pay rent and bills on time.He now does not want human resourses from new job to know he has to pay alimony.He says it will make him look bad.So he wants to take care of getting support to me through a bank here in st. Louis. I do not trust him I am dependant on the money plus I am on disability.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LegalGems replied 6 months ago.

what state is currently handling the alimony(where was the support order entered)?