Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
Experience:  28 Years Experience in Family Law
68197583

I need a legale aid lawyer too help me in a birthcertificate

Customer Question

I need a legale aid lawyer too help me in a birthcertificate change. would explain when I connect with a lawyer. pl. help
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 6 months ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. Pursuant to the terms of service of the site the attorneys would not be permitted to represent you as we are prohibited from entering into attorney client relationships with the customers on the site. That being said I have volunteered to prove legal aid and Pro Bono services in each jurisdiction where I have practiced law. There are many very experienced attorneys that devote a great deal of their time helping those that cannot afford to hire a private attorney.

Where in Massachusetts are you located? Is Massachusetts the State of your birth? If so which county were born in?

Are you still with me?
This is a link for Pro Bono (FREE) legal services. http://www.masslegalservices.org/findlegalaid

Please do not hesitate to ask meany additional questions that you may have with regard to this matter. If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I will receive credit for my work I would appreciate it. Thank you for using JA!