Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

If I refuse a drug test because of hearsay can they take my

Customer Question

if I refuse a drug test because of hearsay can they take my kids
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I haven't refused it or accepted it the case worker came to my house I wasn't home so I called her right blog she already has passed judgement that were bad people cuz she had attitude on phone n demanded go take a test and she want to see my kids. today what do I do
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.
You do not have to allow her to see the kids or comply with her demand for drug test. You can tell the caseworker to get a Court Order. It is prudent at this time to get an Attorney who handles CPS cases to assist you in dealing with the CPS. You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys: Lawyers.com Justia.com Findlaw.com Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.