How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Steven K. Your Own Question
Steven  K.
Steven K., Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2363
Experience:  I have practiced family law since 1996, focusing on child custody and domestic violence
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Steven K. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If my husband insists on wanting his mother to come live

Customer Question

if my husband insists on wanting his mother to come live with us, do i have any legal grounds to keep that from happening as his wife?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Steven K. replied 10 months ago.
Not unless she has been violent or has engaged in stalking behavior that would justify the issuance of a protection order. Do you have any other questions?

Related Family Law Questions