RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years as a family law lawyer .
8534270

I moved two NM from FL two months ago and had my baby two

Customer Question

I moved two NM from FL two months ago and had my baby two weeks ago now dad left me can I move back to FL with my baby without his permission
Category: Family Law
Expert:  RayAnswers replied 6 months ago.
Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today. Absolutely there are no custody or support orders.You would want to move now before anything gets filed.As a single mom you are free to move anywhere you want without restrictions.The father only has potential rights and would have to come to Florida then to assert them. I would file with the Florida AG Child support once you get relocated to get support started here. You can sign up with them once relocated. http://myfloridalegal.com/pages.nsf/Main/F33243FEC3E04A6E85256CCB006D06B7 Congrats on the baby and the move back to Florida, you will be fine to do so.Thanks again.